Why list with a Realtor?
There are many more aspects to selling a house than most people realize. As you are weighing whether or not to list with a Realtor, please consider the following:
· How will you determine the price of your home? A Realtor will draw on his or her knowledge of the market to make sure you “leave no money on the table,” but also that you don't overprice your home so much that you discourage viewings by qualified buyers.
· How will you handle showings? A Realtor will supply you with a lockbox so that other agents with lockbox keys can bring qualified buyers to see your house. A Realtor’s lockbox also tracks the comings and goings of all agents who have entered your home for the purposes of follow up and security.
· How will you market your home? A Realtor, at his or her own expense, will market your house through the multiple listing services, as well as through advertising, websites, flyers and agent networking, among other methods.
· How will you screen buyers? Realtors will refer prospective buyers to trusted lenders who will make an accurate assessment of the buyer's ability to obtain a loan.
· How will you handle contract negotiation? Using the contract form that the Georgia Association of Realtors is continually reviewing and refining, a Realtor will bring knowledge, neutrality and problem-solving skills to the negotiation process. All of these elements are critically important when selling something as fundamentally important as a home.
A Realtor will guide you through these and so many other aspects of a successful home-selling experience.
Why list with Adams Realtors?
Once you decide to use a Realtor to help sell your home, the next step is to pick the best real estate brokerage for you. Here are just a few reasons we think you'll find Adams Realtors to be the best choice: